This Weeks Topic
Benj Randell
The Climax

Thursday 7 July 2011

Week 6 - Nintendo - Shinobu Jacobs

Hey Dawgs,

This week as the least knowledgeable Nintendo fan on this blog my choice will most definitely be the least classic. Never been a true Nintendo fan more of a Sony guy really but sometimes a game captures my interest and No More Heroes for the Wii really did that for me, unfortunately never been able to play it though :(. The art style and character design seemed so fresh and energised compared to all the hyper detailed modern games that I was interested in any news about it when it was being covered. Soooooooo... after that ramble. I have chosen to do a drawing of one of the coolest looking characters from the game Shinobu Jacobs, how much cooler than a black school girl with a white afro and a samurai sword can you get.

Here's the grayscale...

1 comment:

  1. I agree, she is pretty darn cool! I'm looking forward to seeing this one!

    ReplyDelete